Wednesday, July 30, 2008

AP Chemistry Materials List

You need to have all of the following items.

  1. 3‑Ringed Notebook Binder (Must be at least 2 inches thick)
  2. a set of 5 dividers
  3. a Blue or Black Pen
  4. a Red Pen
  5. a Pencil.
  6. loose leaf Notebook Paper
  7. one big box of tissues (Get the good kind please!)
  8. One 70 sheet spiral‑type notebook (I suggest wide rule)
  9. Two Paper Folders With Brads (match one of the colors with your spiral, the other needs to be orange)
  10. Calculator ‑ You should have your own personal TI-83 or TI-84 calculator.
    Please DO NOT buy a TI-89.

    Optional Items
  11. Rubber or Latex Gloves for lab
  12. Old shoes for lab drawer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So much hate for the 89.

Who is taking AP this year?

Pam Francis said...

19 of my very best friends. Drop me an e-mail and I'll let you know. Sorry I'm so slow in responding, you were the only one who ever commented.